|Mental Health Therapist - Field Based - Palmdale
Responsible for being a part of the Mental Health Programs clinical team, incorporating individual, group and family therapy in the treatment of clients in the community.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
1. Provide clinical services to clients, including (but not limited to) assessment, case management, and individual, group and family therapy.
2. Ability to drive and provide services in the community, as well as at OYHFS site(s).
3. Ability to collaborate with collateral contacts (school personnel, referral sources, etc.), all the while being able to represent OYHFS mission, vision and values.
4. Complete documentation of work with clients, including Department of Mental Health paperwork and reflective progress notes.
5. Case management activities including school contacts/meetings, telephone calls, liaison/advocate for clients as well as other community outreach activities.
6. Participate in the treatment planning of clients, utilizing treatment team meetings, supervision and available resources to help determine the best treatment modality for each respective client.
7. Research various topics to enhance group experience for the clients.
8. Participate in departmental team / unit meetings.
9. Attend and participate in mandatory training and in-services as required.
10. Performs other tasks and responsibilities as deemed appropriate by program supervisor.
visit our website...
Employer: Optimist Youth Homes and Family Services
Contact: Jennifer Evans
520 W. Palmdale Blvd.
Palmdale, CA 93551