WFG Title & Escrow
16133 Ventura Blvd., Suite 540
Encino, CA 91436
Phone: (818) 205-9828x540
Contact via Email
- Short Sales
- 1031 Exchanges
- Bulk Sales
- Probate Sales
- Mobile Home Sales
Hours of OperationMonday through Friday from 8:00a.m. to 5:00p.m.
About UsIn a Real Estate Transaction you will need an Escrow Holder whether you are a buyer, seller, borrower or lender doing a sale/purchase or refinance transaction. An Escrow Holder is a neutral party between buyer and seller. One of the responsibilities of the Escrow Holder is to follow and gather instructions from the parties involved in the transaction. To ensure that no funds or property will change hands until ALL of the instructions in the transaction have been followed and completed. The Escrow Holder has the obligation to safeguard the funds and/or documents while they are in the possession of the Escrow Holder, and to receipt and disburse all funds and/or convey title only when all provisions of the escrow have been complied with.
Here are some of the responsibilities and duties of an Escrow Holder:
· Follow the instructions given by the principals and parties to the transaction in a timely manner
· Request all necessary documents to items reflected against the property and clear title to close
· Ensuring the signing of loan documents by the buyer/borrower per lenders instructions
· Handle all funds and/or documents deposited into escrow in accordance with the instructions
· Send and ensure all loan and recording documents get to the lender and title for funding and recording
· Ensure the closing of escrow only and when all funds and documents and authorization are met
· Disbursing and issuing the Closing or Settlement Statement to principals and parties
Maria Arriola has worked for Title and Independent Escrow companies for well over two decades. In addition to bringing with her a wealth of experience and knowledge, she also adds bilingual capabilities (English and Spanish) to her Senior Escrow Officer position with Federal Escrow, Inc.
Maria’s array of escrow knowledge along with her loyalty, professionalism and dedication to her clients and their clients provides her clientele with a tremendous resource of escrow services in ALL of California and Arizona.
With Maria being well versed in the escrow industry, she has had the pleasure of being able to service her clientele over the years with the following escrow services:
· Short Sales
· 1031 Exchanges
· Bulk Sales
· Probate Sales
· Mobile Home Sales
"In addition to seeing my clients succeed, my greatest passion is my family. I am grateful to my husband(Ray), sons (R.J. and Steven), my daughter Kaitlyn and our two Aussie’s Mia and Dakota for all their support and contributions to my career."
Please give Maria a call or email her on your next transaction for excellent and dependable service.